Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi statcking order?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi statcking order?
From: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 14:20:43 -0700
I have a WT-51 I brought down from my last home sitting on some saw horses that has not yet gone up yet (currently just using my HG-70HD). I had a plate made back when with heavy OD rod having hooks welded to the outer plate rims that allows mounting the plate anyplace within the tower below the existing factory plate mount tabs.I can't find the drawing but can take a picture of it so you can see it. Bit rusty from the salt air here but easy to make. I dropped the rotator down from the top and then inserted a long aluminum mast I had. I Even left the old rotator plate in place, slid the mast through it. Thought about mounting another bearing there. New plates slided in easily from the tower bottom.

Don W7WLL

Don T W7WLL