Re: [TowerTalk] New Hy Gain T2X ?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Hy Gain T2X ?
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:15:50 -0700
Thanks to all for the info on the T2X !   I am thinking about taking it apart
and cheking it out.  If not too bad I will try a rebuild.
I noticed on MFJ's site there is a new improved potentiometer with silver
contacts.  Thats nice !   I can order new bearings, etc.
It doesn't sound too intimidating right now, maybe after I open it up I will
change my mind.   hihi

Bob
K6UJ