Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 14:53:11 -0400
On 07/08/20 14:17 PM, k7lxc--- via TowerTalk wrote:

   Tuf-Tug is the only type we use. It sure beats all the clipping on and off
all the way up! They do make tie off points if you wanted to use more than one
cable. (one SC to the first ring, one SC to the second, etc. Tie offs anywhere
around the rings. They have different angle ones as well.

     I googled Tuf-Tug and it showed comealongs. What am I missing?

That they make other things as well, like safety climb systems:

https://tuf-tug.com/lightweight-tower-cable-safe-climb-system-tuf-tug-products/

   Once I'm up top I use my SRL so I can move anywhere I want to

     Ok, what's an SRL? Tnx.

Self Retracting Lifeline.

73
-Steve K8LX