Re: [TowerTalk] 10/15 yagi design

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10/15 yagi design
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:23:56 -0400
In the past I found it difficult to design interlaced Yagis so I have
avoided building them. Now that AutoEZ is available it should be easier.

GL
John  KK9A

Dave Sublette k4to wrote:

I am looking for a design for a 10 and 15 meter yagi on a single boom.  I
have a couple of ideas to model, but I thought I would ask here to see what
your favorites are.  I don't want to buy a commercial product.  I have
plenty of boom and element tubing and have home brewed all of my antennas
through 432 MHz for 30 years.

I use a program called Antenna Model which works quite well.   In the past
three years I have modeled and put up a pair of 40M Moxons, a four element
20M OWA (G0KSC design modified for my tubing sizes), and a full sized 40M
dipole. They all work great and match the model closely.

I'm just looking for ideas.

Thanks and  73,

Dave, K4TO