Re: [TowerTalk] VERTICALS NEAR SALT WATER

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>, "cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VERTICALS NEAR SALT WATER
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 09:54:53 +0000
Just to add, the salt water gets inland, underneath the soil, for some distance.
So, even if you only see sand, underneath sand is salt water as well, at some
deep, depending on multiple factors.

73, Maximo

Visita y registrarte mi nuevo canal en YouTube

EA1DDO Ham Radio<https://www.youtube.com/c/EA1DDOHamRadio>

<http://foro.ea1ddo.es/>