Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for Force 12 6 Element 20 Meter Monobander

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for Force 12 6 Element 20 Meter Monobander
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:42:11 -0700
 I just looked at the 5KW choke balun on the MyAntennas site.  I like the fact
that they show the choking impedance.  Not so with most of the other providers.
 I looked for the choking impedance data on the DXE baluns and could not find
it.  I guess I could call them and find out.

The last two choke baluns I installed, I made myself from Jim's cookbook.  I
know what the choing impedance is and it cost much less than buying

Bob
K6UJ