Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:03:24 +0000
In the aircraft/aerospace industry the tools are called "cannon plug pliers".
Just need to find the right size range for the connector in question.

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/topages/cannonPliers.php

https://www.amazon.com/Tool-International-KTI54050-Pliers-Cannon/dp/B00N3YB4NW

https://www.mcmaster.com/cannon-plug-pliers

73,