Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 21:43:12 -0400
I received the pliers today and they look well made although the plastic
jaws are pretty slippery. As expected the actual length is 8", not 83 as
listed on Amazon.

John KK9A

john kk9a wrote:

I ordered one shortly after KZ1W's post.  At the time Amazon showed
only two left but now that increased. I really do not care about a few
marks on a PL-259 barrel and with an 83" wrench it's likely I would
overtighten the connector but I thought it might be a useful tool for
something around the house. The common Amazon complaint was that the
plastic did not grip well so we'll see.

John KK9A

Richard Smith n6kt wrote:

  Wow! that's a huge pliers!  83 inches long!
Maybe not inches?