Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Follow up on Coaxial Seal Removal
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 10:50:04 -0500
I ordered one shortly after KZ1W's post. At the time Amazon showed only two left but now that increased. I really do not care about a few marks on a PL-259 barrel and with an 83" wrench it's likely I would overtighten the connector but I thought it might be a useful tool for something around the house. The common Amazon complaint was that the plastic did not grip well so we'll see.

John KK9A

Richard Smith n6kt wrote:

 Wow! that's a huge pliers!  83 inches long!
Maybe not inches?
73, Rich, N6KT