[TowerTalk] Drones

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Drones
From: Don <w7wll@peak.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:13:45 -0700
I've seen past posts about the use of drones for antenna work.

While interesting reads at the time, I wasn't there, so didn't bother to file 'em away.

Now I'm interested. Particularly, how were you able to 'release wires' over trees etc (the methods used to drop those wires)? Did the drone have a quick release option or accessory that made it usable for the task.

If your drone purchase was recent. I'd also be interested in recommendation of brands and models you found best suited for this kind of task (among its normal uses), whether it was the one you purchased or not.

Don W7WLL