Re: [TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT XM-240 bandwidth

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT XM-240 bandwidth
From: Tyler Stewart via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 17:42:30 +0000 (UTC)
Now that you mention it, that’s what I did....split between CW and Mid with
similar results.
Ty K3MM

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Thursday, November 5, 2020, k7lxc--- via TowerTalk
<towertalk@contesting.com> wrote:

Howdy, TowerTalkians -     These comments pertain to the 402CD but I suspect
they'll be the same for the XM-240.     Split the difference between CW and MID
settings and your 2:1 points will be 7.000 and 7.250. These are the Secret LXC
Dimensions BTW.     As for a 2-stack, that's always been my economical killer
40M stack. I never built it but the performance should be better than a single
full sized 3L 40M beam when you consider the choice of angles and headings plus
thousands of $$ less. May the force be with you! Cheers,Steve    K7LXC