Re: [TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT XM-240 bandwidth

To: <k4to@arrl.net>, <k7lxc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CUSHCRAFT XM-240 bandwidth
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 00:00:17 -0500
I had a stack on XM-240 Cushcrafts for one year at 185 feet over 120 feet -
replaced with W6NL Moxons at the same height - HUGE improvement. Comparing
the Moxon stack to the three high FULL size OWA stack (260' over 190' over
120') - the Moxon's are close!

The gain, FB and VSWR are amazing - better than 1.3 to 1 VSWR across the
entire (300 KHz) 40 meter band.

73
Tim K3LR