Re: [TowerTalk] ground wire thoughts

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground wire thoughts
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 20:19:34 -0800
John,

I guess I still don't understand your layout, but you definitely want radials spoking out from the feedpoint of that inv-L, and from each element of the future array. Dave's advice is great if you're on good terms with the neighbor, and if it's compatible with his use of his land.

And thanks again to Jeff for raising his question.

73, Jim K9YC