Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for tower advice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for tower advice
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 17:18:03 -0700
US Tower and others make a nice crank up pole that would work very well.  How about a house bracketed Rohn 25 or 45?

On 3/8/2021 4:58 PM, Ron Gorski wrote:
Be advised that I had a 72ft Heights aluminum tower that was self supporting
till it snapped 4ft from ground level. That was decades ago. The moral to my
story is NO MORE ALUMINUM TOWERS.
Ron N9AU