Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for tower advice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for tower advice
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 19:57:27 -0500
I have owned a few Universal towers. W0RK is looking for something that he
does not have to climb plus he has a small yard. Laying down a 30' tower
with a mast and beam in a cleared area takes a fair amount of room.
Depending on the load on top it may not be that easy to walk up into the
vertical position.

John KK9A

KK0SD wrote:

Kelley,

        I have no experience with but, have always been intrigued by
Universal Towers aluminum tower. They seem like a practical solution for the
small lot little pistol station. The price seem reasonable too.
https://www.universaltowers.com/towers

73,
Joe kk0sd