Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Peak Voltage at the tips of ants ?

To: towertalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Peak Voltage at the tips of ants ?
From: Edward McCann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 19:45:53 -0700
Yo!

Given that Jim’s backyard was in peril during the last fire, forcing his
evacuation, I echo his heartfelt suggestion to watch where the end of the wire
ends up.

On the other hand, TowerTalk is a forum for all, from the brilliant to the
dimmer bulbs that some of our fellows regretfully diss from time to time.

For Chrissakes, if someone wants an intellectual exercise, it certainly does no
harm.

Look at other sites where self-appointed experts who have literally forgotten
ohms law and the modify and defend a new relationship between the speed of
light to wavelength, claim at the same time they have no interest in knowledge
for knowledge’s sake, and then offer the touchstone or their version of the
Kool-Aid for one to consume at their peril.

The TowerTalk site  is blessed with hams of experience and diverse backgrounds,
and is the better for it.

Ed McCann
AG6CX