Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran to steel tower connection.

To: "[TowerTalk]" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran to steel tower connection.
From: JVarney <jvarn359@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 08:17:29 -0700
Another reason I'm glad I chose Mastrant-M for my towers. The stainless
steel duplex clips don't interfere with Yagi patterns.

73 Jim K6OK

Tim K3LR wrote: "The problem is significant and is caused by the preforms
that are used to terminate the Phillystran. The preforms are of significant
length (metal) and when they are directly connected to the tower, they
will interact and significantly reduce the performance of the Yagi. This
has been proven infield and computer modeled studies."