W1SA SO/LP/Unassisted ARRL DX CW (complete!)

ALAN KAMMAN akammbhs at pop.k12.vt.us
Tue Feb 18 20:08:27 EST 1997

OOPS!!  Here's the real deal;

Preliminary Score Report:

Call:  W1SA (ex-NW1S)

QTH:   South Lincoln, Vermont

QSOs:    771

Points:  2313

Mults:   169

Score:   390,897

Rig:  TS440S

Ants:  80m Sloper
       40m Half Square
       20m
       15m TH6DXX @ 40 feet

So I'm new to all this posting stuff, hit the wrong key and sent the
other prematurely.  This is not a problem in other areas of my life!  Had
a fun weekend.  Condx poor from VT except 20 which was solid during the
daylight.  Alot of pressure on the band since 10 isnt available this far
north these years. 15 proved great for the southern mults but not too
good for bulk QSOs.  Missed the euro opening on 40 on Saturday night.
Got back on at ten pm and the band was too long and reeked of aurora.
Went back sunday afternoon and worked all the euro mults at three in the
afternoon.  didnt know you could do that!  I need a better antenna on 80.
The half square kicks ass, the beam is my bread and butter.  See you next
time!  73,  AL

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com