WF3T CQ160 SOHP score

WF3T steve.steltzer at paonline.com
Mon Jan 27 15:23:27 EST 1997

        677 x 56 states/prov x 32 countries = 175,648  Single op high power.

Appologies to anyone who tried/failed to work me Fri night. Snow, freezing
rain, freezing fog, then wind. Noise was so bad I went to bed at 10:30. Got
on again around 5am but still there. Finally got better around 9pm or so Sat
but never as good as the band has been the last couple weeks. Did have a
decent EU sunrise
run Sat. Now that was fun!

                                                        Thanks Q's and 73!
                                                        Steve

*\*  steve.steltzer at paonline.com (WF3T)  *\*
*\*        Harley Davidson Inc.          *\*

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com