WA0X CQ 160M CW SOLP

Halfwave at aol.com Halfwave at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 18:40:30 EST 1997

          QSO          PTS           SEC            DX
                    SCORE
           310           659              51              0
                       33,609

Unfortunately I couldn't spend as much time on the contest as I had hoped,
when you're too busy to contest, you're too busy!  Friday night was pretty
rough from this midwest location (SWMO).....S9 noise level.  Saturday night
was much better, just not enough time. Hope everyone did well and enjoyed
it.......long live cw!
                                    Tom, WA0X

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com