[3830] CQM K2PS

Pete Stafford mxyztplk at waterw.com
Mon May 11 20:46:46 EDT 1998

                 CQ M CONTEST ----- 1998

      Call: K2PS                     Country:  United States
      Mode: MIXED (B3)               Category: Single Operator
                   Multibands
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS       COUNTRIES

      160        0        0              0
       80        2        6              2
       40       45      121             21
       20      277      767             62
       15       86      226             37
       10       20       54             12
     --------------------------------------
     Totals    430     1174            134  =   157,416

Conditions inconsistent.  Had a 10 meter opening was right at the start of
the contest.  Eighty was noisy and not good for much.  Had lots of rain
static on the tribander just about the entire contest, as the lousy weather
made me not feel too bad about being cooped up inside on a Spring weekend.
Not too many U stations on, or perhaps it was the condx.  The only really
good run into the CIS was at about 0200Z on 20CW.

I liked the 10 minute rule for multi-band stations.  It makes us avoid
passing mults - a good thing, in my opinion.

73 de Pete, K2PS

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com