[3830] WPX CW NN5J(@K5GO) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 31 18:27:54 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN5J
Operator(s): K5GO, K5LG, KM5G, KM5PS, KU1CW, N5DX, N5RR, W5KI
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: ARKANSAS

   40: 1229
   20: 2366

I was trying to find enough operators at the last minute so we could work it M2.
Most of the operators were there part time but we managed to keep two radios
running the whole time.  I think we made a total of only two band changes on
Station 1 and four on Station 2.

We were pleased to have KM5PS and KU1CW join us for the first time.  Hope they
will both come back again.

The conditions were indication of hope for better times in the future.  Europe
was workable on 20 meters for 48 straight hours.

Station 1 - 20 and 80 meters
IC-765 x 2

20 Meters
8/8 fixed on Europe at 150/75 feet