[3830] SS SSB K4RG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 17:15:02 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4RG
Operator(s): K4RG
Station: K4RG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Dumfries VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had a lot of fun. I had to start late, take an early nap, go to bed early and
sleep in late because I hiked the Billy Goat trails along the Potomac river in
MD that day and I was whipped.   I was just trying to see if I could get a
clean sweep and could not find Oklahoma, so I decided to call CQ and worked OK
after 20 minutes and I just kept going until the end.  I just wanted to get a
clean sweep and put in a score for PVRC.  Thanks to all for the Q's.