[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 17 16:35:40 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Nov 17

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  31  Mults = 25  Total Score = 775

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started late for safety due to ozonizing the
construction booth. Had to secure fresh air.

On 7 MHz USA was strong, as I could hear them
through the leakage of the relays of the linear
(due to TX permanently on). I have to stop using
the faulty IC-736 (PTT). [Mentioned incorrectly
the IC-761 before, which I have as spare at the
OH5ZA-location].

The director on the 7 MHz end-fed vertical helped
for an extra +4 dB Westward. The front lobe is wide.

LZDX-contest for the weekend. Got a plaque for 28 MHz
in 2019 with just 1 QSO and 1 point. The band will be
more vivid now, I guess...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops