[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 23 16:55:46 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 23

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW

Total:  44  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,672

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

There was no problem with the Amp Supply LK-550Z relays at all!
I had mistakenly grabbed last week's modified cable for the path
between the IC-7300 and the linear, so there was insufficient
current for the relays. I should modify the circuit to my proven
fool-proof design, as needed for my foolish mishap proven today.

Thus I could run about 1200 watts out on 7/3.5 MHz after a late
start (shopping tour tail). The only weak signal heard on 14 MHz
was VE3EJ. The skip was very long on 7 MHz and signals weak. On
3.5 MHz I tried to chase the strongest blip on the waterfall by
PA0INA, but I did not notice Frans to settle down for CQ. Myself
I had the same fear with my industrial QRN-level, not being able
to copy answering signals. Also I lost a couple of CQ'ers in QSB.

The Aurora forecast for the weekend looks relaxed, but you never
know. I always say that the "best" Aurora's are not anticipated.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops