[AMPS] WTB: MLA2500 Amp

Zdzislaw R Sawicki ab2et@juno.com
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:27:52 -0500

Just like the tile, At the present time I am looking for a MLA-2500, If
you have one please let me know,I dont care if the 8875's tubes are
"soft" or not working , as long as the  PSW and RF Deck is in fine shape
ok..
The second Item that I am looking for is the Plate Voltage Meter for the
MLA-2500,or info on who can rebuild one (this is for W2LPB's MLA-2500).

replies to ab2et@juno.com

Thank You for your time and consideration.

 73's
 Steve
  oo
 (__)         AB2ET
"I bet two extra terrestrials"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]