[AMPS] 1.75" Diameter, 1 Amp meter needed

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:30:09 -0600

Hi all,

I am in need of a 1 Amp panel meter that will mount in a 1.75" hole.
I've asked for this before with no response, but perhaps someone has come
across one.

My 4-1000 amp is coming along nicely.  And yes, it's taken nearly a year
to rebuild it, but that's because it sat on the bench for most of that
time while I did other stuff!  I am taking pictures of the construction
and will post them on my web page when I get a chance.

This meter is one of the last pieces of the puzzle that I need.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden