[AMPS] kenny station pkg

rb rbigg@pcola.gulf.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:52:46 -0500

I asked for advice as to purchase of a Kenwood station package recently, and
got a number of good, quick responses.  Just wanted to say thanks.

I lugged the stuff home yesterday.  It is in like new condx.  It will be
awhile before I get it all fired up, as my present desktop console
(homebrew) is just big enough to fit my current rig.  No expansion foresight
exercised here.  I now have to build a much bigger desktop unit, and can
only do that after getting my new antenna up and going (should happen in the
next few days).  I'll also need to get a 220vac line run to the shack op
position, as I am told it's important to run the final on the 220v option,
and I believe it.

73 de Ron, K5BDJ