[AMPS] Amateur amps on 11 meters

Tom Tishken KD4WOV(laptop) kd4wov@earthlink.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:07:30 -0400

Yes, and many of the stinkin ops on 75 meters running well over the legal
limit should be busted and more so, because they know better. not all of
those on 75 run huge amount of power but quite a few do!

high power CB and potty mouth, and excessively high power ham ops should be
busted. I say start with 75meters and work their way up to CB then to 2
meters(i.e. legal CB).