[Amps] SB-220 tuning cap needed

Richard 2@mail.vcnet.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:35:16 -0800

€  When a glitch happens, if the Tune-C arcs first it protects the
bandswitch.  If a higher p-v Tune-C is used - like in later model 220s,
the bandswitch arcs first, the contacts get toasted.  There are some
photos of this on my Web site.  Arced Tune-Cs can be cleaned up.  Arced
bandswitches are usually history.

cheerz, Bob

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end