[Amps] Y-757

PLoret1648@aol.com PLoret1648@aol.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:31:37 EDT

Got a copy of this tube for a song, wondering if any of you fine gents, a
term which I'll always use loosely, have any experience w/ firing a copy up
on HF. I'm have a modicum of experience with audio amplifiers, and am
determined to at least make an attemp in the autumn of my years to fabricate
one band anyhoo w/ this. I work in the entertainment industry, so I can take
a hammering.
73 de Paul...N2TZV

P.S. by the bye, the Motorola stuff is working well at 500 watts, dummy load
for now. Bad accident on 8/19 precludes putting up the K1FO's.
TTY Later........

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---