[Amps] T'bolt

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 1 10:09:35 EST 2003

I recommend a good read of the archives of this list, past years
worth, as there has been a bit of Thunderbolt work here. And it is
monster, but consider that it can only output < 1 kW, as a matter of
fact, quite less in linear mode, and even that is AB2, which isn't so
linear. Also that it has the mercury vapor rectifiers which are
finicky at best, not lending to fast turn ons.