[Amps] Question about ampifiers

Gary Schafer garyschafer at attbi.com
Sun Apr 13 23:15:34 EDT 2003

Hi Carlos,

If you are getting your power from a 3 phase line, and you have 120
volts then there should be only 208 volts across the two phases. I ran
into that problem at a military installation I was at one time. There
was no 240 volts to be had. Only 120 and 208 or 3 phase. The amp would
not work well on the 208.

73
Gary  K4FMX