[Amps] They're all Manure - Enough !

Administrator yaesu at subich.com
Thu Mar 20 12:48:22 EST 2003

This has gone on long enough ...

The "CB Amplifiers" and "anti-CB" threads will end now.  Anyone
who wishes to continue can take it to private e-mail.

The group is open to anyone interested in the technology of high
power amplifiers.  However, we will not tolerate the promotion
of illegal operations.  There are many excellent engineers who
subscribe to this list with legitimate uses (military, industrial
and scientific) for amplifiers which produce more than amateur
limits in many country and we welcome their experience and
participation.  However, we will not tolerate discussion of
"freeband" or high power CB-operations.

Anyone who chooses to be a guest in this forum is expected to
act like a gentleman/lady, to be courteous, and to observe
a standard of civility.