[Amps] TT Titan 425 SAFETY QUESTION

R.Measures r at somis.org
Sun Jan 18 22:22:14 EST 2004

**  Todd -- Shorting a charged HV filter-C to chassis-ground can damage
an amplifier's metering circuitry.  Instead of a shorting-stick, I use a
discharge-stick with a 100W, 1000-ohm series resistor to limit peak
current as the filter-C discharges.  Always pull the mains plug unless
you are in a big hurry to meet Jesus and his mom.

cheers