[Amps] Homeland Security

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Sep 1 17:01:47 EDT 2004

I received an e-mail today that might be of interest to some. A copy of
it is below.

Will Matney

Quote;

This Webinar is sponsored by Kenwood USA Corporation.
For complete details and to *register* click here:
www.wherethemoneyis.iwce-mrt.com
<http://www.pbm3.com/trk/ct.aspx?x=8b5.1b98.3475377>

*Speaker:*
Michael Paddock, Grants Office LLC

Homeland security is one of today's most relevant topics. Land Mobile
Communications are key to protecting US borders. In some instances,
these communications present the first and last line of defense. The
FY04 Homeland Security Appropriation provides $3.5 billion to "first
responders" in their homeland security work. Much of the money will be
distributed through grants from Federal departments such as the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Public safety agencies need to
know how to apply for grants, and vendors need to know who gets the
money in order to effectively target their sales efforts.

In this Webinar, Mr. Paddock discusses:

    * *The Federal grantmaking process *
    * *How vendors figure in the funding picture *
    * *Federal programs that could fund their customers' wireless
      communications purchases *

To *register* click here: www.wherethemoneyis.iwce-mrt.com
<http://www.pbm3.com/trk/ct.aspx?x=8b5.1b98.3475377>

*When registering for the event you will have the opportunity to enter a
chance to win a complimentary IWCE 2005 Full Event Pass ($500+ value).*
Drawing to be held on December 31, 2004. Sponsors may ask optional
questions. Completion of these questions is not required to enter the
sweepstakes.

*About Our Sponsor:* This Webinar is sponsored by Kenwood USA Corp. In
every state in the U.S., Kenwood radios are used by major public service
agencies. Whether used by fire agencies, in disaster management or for
daily police work, Kenwood mobiles and portables have quality and value
that are well know by public service professionals.
To learn more about our products, visit:
www.kenwood.iwce-mrt.com
<http://www.pbm3.com/trk/ct.aspx?x=8b5.1e9d.3475377>