[Amps] AL-1500 pi-network capabilities

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:53:05 EDT 2004

Thanks Rich; it is a shame the 922 isn't being made anymore.

Thanks Will for pointing out the obvious about aluminum.  If I had
thought about it more I would have realized the soldering difficulties
as i once briefly thought about using aluminum wire for antennas
and dropped the idea for that and other reasons after about 5
minutes.

73,
Rob/k5uj