[Amps] open source RF Info was re cooling of coils

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Sep 6 03:30:23 EDT 2004

Bennie,
I know that's true and you see it full blast all the time. Plus as you
know, hosting aint cheap either. It's a shame how some take advantage of
others work, mainly for profit or dont want to pay the expense of
hosting and thus leach files running up your bandwidth. I've had my
website shut down by the provider several times for going over the
bandwidth limit. But, I look at it this way, maybe some have learned
from it. I've not had this happen for a while as I caught some leaching
from mine and stopped it. I did have a link on my webpage for the radio
power tutorial by Bill Eitner but seen it was down long ago. I done this
with his permission however. If I had a copy of the webpages, I would
store it on my end.

I'm going to try to start a small amount on mine about homebrew amps.
When I do something with it, I'll post it on here for all to know about
it. Thanks for the input Benny, it's been a long while since I spoke to you.

Will Matney

Message: 2