[Amps] ] Amps 101

Harold B. Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Mon Sep 6 14:01:22 EDT 2004

Gents,

This very reflector could be such a forum. However, for some reason,
pictures, graphs, schematics and addenda cannot be included, and many
readers cannot easily click on embedded links without computer gyrations.

Even the Yahoo reflector, Tube_Amps.com does not allow graphical
(no pun intended) content, just textual stuff.

The earlier comment about Web-based QRM disturbing the fidelity
of information on such a source means moderation way beyond the
honored and esteemed personage overseeing this, and perhaps a
SYSOP type web-publisher to assemble things and to protect the
":environment."

Hal,
W4HBM

 snip
I would like to encourage every amateur to publish any work they've
 done on any subject. Anything to make home brewing easier may make the
manufacturers take notice. Any drawings, schematics, and pictures
 of the finished amp would make one Jim Dandy webpage.
snip
Will Matney

snip
> Sounds like a great idea.  I would like to see a "newsletter" or
> something
> similar to some of the QRP publications.
> Dan
snip
snip
> I would love to see something like this,  I would like to get the
> basics of amp design and construction.
> Rick
snip