[Amps] Correction for QRO Website

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Sep 8 00:25:28 EDT 2004

I re-read what I wrote after a post from Marv, and at the end, it did
not come out right. Quote; "Any comments would be welcome, and please
not anything to add or take away". I meant that I would appreciate any
comments to add or change. Why I worded that the way I did, I have no
idea. Anyhow, anyone, feel free to critique the layout or anything that
needs fixing. I appreciate it.

Will Matney

Hi Will,
   There used to be a website run by W7IUV, associated with the AMPS
reflector, that displayed a number of interesting photos of homebrew
amps.   Then, one day it disappeared.

   It may still be viewed at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020124061234/http://www.angenent.org/W7IUV/a
mp-pix.htm

   Putting those pictures back in circulation would give your photos page
a good start.

73 & Good evening,
   Marv  WC6W