[Amps] Correction for QRO Website

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Sep 8 11:41:08 EDT 2004

Mike,
I canned the tabled links idea and will add a buttoned menu. That was
done really to improve the looks. But, I'm waiting to see how many will
be wanting to do this.

The copyright is for the folks on here to hold it. Anyone on this mailer
who wants it besides myself, that may run, work on, or host it, is
welcome to it. I'd hate to put in all the work and see it end up on  a
website any of us wouldn't want it to be. I would be glad to change the
copyright name to any amateur operator on here. That's a huge amount of
hard work to see it used for purposes than what any on here would want?
I'll add a paragraph to the pages to clarify this. According to what I
was taught on authoring websites, a copyright is a must, no matter the
situation. If not, any work, you, I, or others do could just be copied
by "everyone" and used for any purpose they want. I wouldn't put it past
some groups to copy everything and put it up for sell in a book! I think
it would be better to leave the copyright, under whoevers name, and add
the statement that the information is free to any amateur operator to do
with what they wish except publish it for profit, and or anyone use it
for illegal purposes. That will also take some of the liability off the
hosts back.

I will be adding a High Voltage Warning page to the pages too. That
would be needed for any liability, and hold the host harmless.

If anyone else would rather do this, let me know and I'll zip up the
complete work and send it to them. They can then modify it to however
they would like, being they're a member of this mailer and or an amateur.

Will Matney