[Amps] a 'circuits' question

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 23:59:20 EDT 2004

Steve, thank you for your reply.

I have 8 working parts. 3 are nearly identical in bias and measure a
gain of 4.5 cm +or- .1 cm. A fourth part has an identical gain but a
bias that is significantly different. The other parts have very
different bias.

Are 2 cycles sufficient to determine a common gain?

If the gain is common will a bias that is off by a cycle step create a
problem?

Would selecting a part with a 10% difference in gain but similar bias
create a better balance?

Thanks,
Dan