[Amps] 3CX3000A7 amps for sale

Peter Pan carstenhh at hotmail.de
Sun Oct 2 12:22:12 EDT 2005

I have too much unused amps here so I would like to sell 2 of them:

1: Commercial made 3CX3000A7 amp, will run on 3 phase 380V made by Creative
Electronics INC. Los Angeles, CA. Will work from 1.8 - 30MHz, includes BIRD
LINE Sectipn with 5kW slug, looks and works like new. You can see a picture
here: http://www.appello.de/ce2500.jpg for more pictures from the actual
unit please email me. If interested, please make offer!

2: Homebrew 3CX3000A7 amp. I got this one to take to the Caribbean to
contest from there (but this never happened). Has a huge Peter Dahl HV
transformer (220V!), all smaller voltages are made from 110V. All vacuum
variable C's, Roller inductor, vacuum relais, in 19" rack - very close to
commercial build I would say. Also works from 160m to 10m. Very detailed
construction papers (schematics). Can mail actual pictures if seriously
interested. Also here, please make an offer.

I can professionally crate the amps and ship worldwide at your cost.

Thanks for your interest!

Carsten, DL6LAU