[Amps] Outgassing tubes.

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 20:10:31 EDT 2005

Jim,

I should have added that those arcs, even though one might think minor, put's a quick surge to any power supply of several amps current similar to taking the B+ lead and quickly shorting it to ground and back off. This over time can weaken components like rectfiers and filters until one fails.

Best,

Will