[Amps] Power cord to use when converting AL-80B to 240 volts?

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 06:30:05 EDT 2005

Fire those good old rigs up!!  I'm listening right now to a couple guys on 3885 with 30dB over S9 sigs on 3885 AM (5:20am, CDT).  AM is not dead on the Amateur Bands!!  It's a lot of fun.

To tie this in with the subject, I'm running a Henry 3K-A in CW, SSB, and AM on a 3 wire 240V 30A circuit I ran myself.  It is spec'ed as requiring 230VAC, 2 or 3 wire @ 30A.

Joe, N3JI