[Amps] Low power output from 4-400A Amp.

Bruce Lanning blanning at acadia.net
Mon Oct 17 10:55:49 EDT 2005

Again, I want to thank all who responded to my inquiry as to the low output
on my 4-400A amp. I have found the problem... My Plate and Grid current
meters were wired in error. The grid meter was tied from Gnd. to the plus
side of the plate current meter in the cathode circuit. The Plus side of the
plate current meter went to the cathode and the minus side went to B-. This
was in effect of putting the two meters in parallel. After connecting the
grid meter plus terminal to B- the Plate current now reads correctly and all
is well. Thanks again all.
Bruce W1GBS