[Amps] Fw: Good Ground on 160

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 21:42:24 EDT 2005

Richard,

sounds like another one of those old time radio ether sniffers on 160, too
much radio ether in ones proprogation theory causes brain damage.

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:hoe-TOIM_NAJ:www.princetonastronomy.org/papers/cmiller_article.rtf+radio+ether+theory&hl=en&start=3&client=firefox-a

Cliff N7HIY

>> Richard L. Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734.  www.somis.org

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0541-4, 10/16/2005
Tested on: 10/16/2005 6:42:25 PM