[Amps] FW: High Voltage cable - fitting into SHV type plugs

Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL kgrimm at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 26 16:02:02 EDT 2005

Larry Carman wrote:

> [...]
I don't know whether you can still get it or not, but Packard 440 spark
plug wire was what lots of folks used for the HV lead.  Your friendly
local hot rod shop should have a roll of it and will cut you off as much
as you need.

--

Ken K4XL
k4xl at arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr