[Amps] Mobile high power

W5IOK w5iok at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 20:53:01 EDT 2005

Yes they are still in business. A division of prestolite.

You can only get a certain amount of power (Amps) out of a Given size Rotor,
to get more amps you need more windings and more iron this increases the
size of the alternator it also increases the heat which leads to shorter
life of the alternator. If there was a shortcut Leece Neville would be doing
it.

73, eD w5iok