[Amps] Ameritron Amps

PA3DUV pa3duv at planet.nl
Sun Aug 6 11:57:36 EDT 2006

Polycarbonate seems to perform well at both low and high frequencies.
@ 1.2 kW input in my center loaded mobile vertical the Lexan loading coil
tube with internal helix groove where the coil wire is embedded works very
well in mobile SSB service. I guess that sort of plastic could be used in
tuners and amplifier
tank systems too.
Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV